As Official Automobile Partner for Beerfest Asia 2019, EuroAutomobile has lined up a series of exciting giveaways, including exclusive F1 paddock access!
As the Official Automobile Partner for Beerfest Asia 2019, EuroAutomobile has lined up a series of exciting giveaways and contests.
Fans will get the chance to meet Finnish 2007 Formula One World Champion Kimi Raikkonen Prizes include free Beerfest Asia 2019 entry tickets, Alfa Romeo Racing Formula One Paddock Passes, an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Weekend Esperienza, cash prize of $1,888 and more. Beerfest Asia 2019 is happening on Thursday, 27 June 2019 to Sunday, 30 June 2019.
Alfa Romeo Singapore Beerfest Grand Draw EuroAutomobile is giving three lucky winners access to the very exclusive Alfa Romeo Racing F1 Paddock! The Alfa Romeo Racing F1 Paddock Passes include:
- Access to the F1 paddock, where drivers and teams are based
- Access to the Alfa Romeo Racing F1 Team hospitality, including F&B at a designated guest area
- Guided tour through the garage of the Alfa Romeo Racing team
- Possibility to participate in the Pit Lane Walk, which is the area where the cars drive in and out of the garages
- Meet & Greet with the Alfa Romeo Racing F1 Team Drivers - Kimi Raikkonen and Antonio Giovinazzi
- Alfa Romeo Racing F1 goodie bag
The grand winner will receive a pair of Alfa Romeo Racing Paddock Passes, a cash prize of $1,888, and an Alfa Romeo Stelvio Weekend Esperienza, in which the winner will get to drive the brand new Alfa Romeo SUV for a weekend. The two runner-up winners will get a pair of Alfa Romeo Racing Paddock Passes each.
How to participate in the Grand Draw:
1. Follow Alfa Romeo Singapore on Instagram (or @AlfaRomeoSingapore) or like Alfa Romeo Singapore Facebook Page (or @AlfaRomeoSG) 2. Take a photo with the Alfa Romeo Giulia Quadrifoglio or Stelvio Quadrifoglio on display at Beerfest Asia 2019. 3. Include a caption on what you love about Alfa Romeo and post the photo on your Facebook or Instagram feed. Tag Alfa Romeo Singapore and hashtag #AlfaRomeoGrandDraw.
EuroAutomobile will announce the winner on 7 July 2019 on Facebook. The winners will be selected based on the most likes and shares of their posts.